- South China Sea issue: ASEAN and China agreed to fully implement DOC. It is a matter between ASEAN and China.
- Middle East: The leaders called for calm and constraints. Ceasefire should be observed. The civilians are suffering.
- The Government of Myanmar promised to double its effort to manage the sectarian violence in Rakhine state.
- The leaders called for restraint on the Korean Peninsular.
- Regional Comprehensive Economic Partnership is essential.
- ASEAN unity, solidarity, and community building are necessary to maintain and strengthen the central role of ASEAN.
- ASEAN needs to remain neutral and balanced.